Monday, February 28, 2011

Goals Check In Time!

As some people commented, my goals list was rather daunting in December. I'm not giving up on any of my goals just yet. However, I've had to re-evaluate the feasibility of a few.

So far, I've done well with making art, reading feminist literature, losing weight, keeping myself from volunteering (and not feeling too guilty about it) and having my home as clean and organized as I like. I've had some family time in the midst of the busy schedule, too.

I had to put off taking an instructional design course due to financial constraints. I might be able to take one this summer or two this fall, so my goal of two this year is not yet lost.

As I review my list, there are few things that still require attention: Spanish and web design.

For March, let's see what I can do about these two!

How are your goals going this year? Have you accomplished some things you had not set out to do that make you happy? Have you kept up with goals you set? Have they changed at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment